Brisbane Solar Panel
Brisbane Solar panel will provide you Free Onsite Consultation if needed and once we are good. We will proceed with the below steps.
What happens next if you agree to Brisbane Solar Panel packages?
- We will send you a Solar system proposal showing the orientation of solar panel on your roof with Inverter and Panel model number. The proposal will also include a contract. If you are happy with the proposal, please sign the contract and send back via email with deposit amount (as per the contract).
- After the contract is signed we will organise an installation within 15 days.
- As per the contract the balance amount agreed is also to be paid on the day of installation. You will also need to sign an STC assignment provided by the installer for government rebate.
- After the installation and upon the receipt of payment, we will send an application to Energex to organise with your service provider to change meter which usually take 4-5 weeks.
- Your service provider will then call you to organise a day to come and change the meter.
- After the meter is changed you can switch on to the solar system as instructed by the installer on the day of installation. If you have any further queries upon final installation, please feel free to call us anytime for assistance.
Why Choose us?
- Free Onsite Consultation
- More than 200+ installation across Qld
- Installed by our team of Accredited Installers
- With 25 years of panel performance warranty
- 5 Years Inverter warranty
- All Tier 1 products
- Best Customer support
Advantages of Solar Power
Why to switch to solar Energy
Dealing with Brisbane Solar Panel was a total pleasure. Friendly and very professional staff, quick turnaround time, good communication - overall highly recommended!
Jia Li Sun
Very good service with high quality of work. All involved were knowledgeable, polite and happy going about their work.
Brisbane Solar Panel have been a great company to use, their customer service is excellent. Everyone has been warm & friendly & explained anything I didn't understand. We chose solar to save money & become more self sufficient & have been delighted with the results.
My experience of Brisbane Solar Panel is very positive. A very forward looking company but cared in a detailed way for the installation of our Solar Heating System. Good material and good workmanship.
Knowledge and professional approach coupled with friendly and efficient installation staff. Expert help with post install paperwork to register the system. Whats not to like!
I would recommend anyone interested in renewable energy speak to Brisbane Solar Panel Energy - I was concerned about the appearance of solar PV but our panels are smart and discreet and as our heating is electric we now feel more able to use it as needed.
Very good company, would gladly recommend. Cant fault them - Been very pleased with the system.
Dorothy M. Nickell
I would recommend Brisbane Solar Panel Energy as an installer as they are honest and reliable. During the whole process we were kept informed and everything was done as ordered. I would be very interested in using their service again.